Applications can be made by filling the enrolment application form online or by downloading a printable form in PDF format:
Application Policy and Procedure
- After completing the application form you will be invited to attend an enrolment interview. Acceptance of the application by the School does not constitute admission of the student.
- The School has a non-selective admission policy where each application is considered on its merits.
- The School has a comprehensive intake and is open to all students regardless of cultural, socio-economic or religious background.
- Priority is given to siblings of children already enrolled and to the children of ex-students.
- The School has a practice of providing an equal number of places for boys and girls to ensure gender balance.
- All enrolment procedures and practices comply with the various state and federal anti-discrimination laws.
- The information you provide on this form is confidential.
- All applications must be submitted with supporting documentation including references, school reports, results of public tests, immunisation papers, as well as information relating to any special needs. If applying online, these will be required at the interview.
- An application form must be lodged for each child. A $242 application administration fee is payable for the first child and $193 is payable for each succeeding sibling. A $350 application administration fee is payable for an overseas student.
- After receiving a Letter of Offer for a place in the School, you may secure the place for your child by returning the Acceptance of Offer form, together with the non-refundable enrolment fee of $1750.
- The amount to be paid and due date will be indicated in the Letter of Offer. The Acceptance of Offer becomes a legally binding contract between yourself and the School.